These sessions can be focused on improving athletic performance, improving athlete mental health (including decreasing life stress), or both. Once we discuss your needs, we can determine the best plan of action. I work with athletes ages 17+ across various competitive levels, although I specialize in working with college student-athletes.
I also provide individual services to coaches who are looking to work with athletes/teams more effectively or improve their own mental health/decrease life stress.
- Improved self-awareness
- More consistently being the person and athlete/coach you want to be
- Regular management of your thoughts and emotions
- Ability to learn from and handle difficult performances or failure
- Effectively balance multiple roles (e.g., student, athlete/coach, friend, partner)
- Increased tools to decrease stress
These sessions are tailored to the needs of each group or team. This can include, but is not limited to team mental skills training, captains' meeting, and new player/freshman meeting. I work closely with coaches to gather input about what would be most helpful for the team.
I also provide combination group and individual services where I work with the team as a whole and individuals, as necessary.
- Improved awareness of team roles and responsibilities
- Team cohesion and connection
- Effective communication in and out of sport
- Improved relationships in and out of sport
- Productive mindsets to improve performance
- Effective stress management
- Learning to navigate challenging situations effectively